Thursday, July 3

Mr. Fourth of July



Will Smith, Mr. Fourth of July. This is what Yahoo! called him this morning due to his newest hit Hancock. Besides the fact that Mr. Smith is so very easy on the eyes, I find him quite the talent. I love his music, it is fun and catchy. I also find him an extremely talented actor. He has depth, humor and only gets better as he gets older. Oh, and the fact that he has a really nice navel. Not that I have noticed or anything. He and his wife, Jada along with their adorable children are one of Hollywood's most upstanding families. Kudos to Will for being an all around great guy. I can't wait to see what is next for him.





HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! Hope you all have a safe and fun day!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Happy 4th to all of you too. We were going to go see the band America tonight but Doug said it was to much. They are playing about 5 miles from here. I am going to watch the fire works though. You can see all of them right here in all differnet directions.

Anonymous said...

Happy Fourth of July! We rode the River Walk and are now ready to crash. Before our bike ride, we rearranged furniture in the house like crazy folk. We moved bookshelves, my office, and a bed!

Wishing you a blessed holiday!
Lacy

Sheri said...

I love the band America, Faith. Sister Golden Hair is my favorite. I bet the sky is lit up for quite a while by you!

Lacy, did you get everything done that you wanted to? Once you start, sometimes you end up making more work for yourself.