Thursday, September 1

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday is a great way to just stop...and take a few minutes to smile and think of all the things, big or small that make you thankful in life. 

Here are a few things I am thankful for today:

~Family~ John's mom and sister came for a visit. I simply adore them both.

 Family of Geeks!
 
~Friends~ I am thankful to have real friends, that I can talk to and rely on. I see so many lonely people on social networks talking about things much better said in private (have they NO shame? Or are they just that dense/lonely?) I can't imagine not having someone (or even just a diary people!). My friends are my lifelines! 


~Pugs~ Have you ever met a pug that wasn't just the cutest, funniest dog ever? That's our Dexter...


~Spencer and School~ Spencer started the 3rd grade today. He was SO excited. I am thankful, so thankful, he is. Hoping for the best day for him today.


What are you thankful for? Keep smiling; it's almost Friday!

6 comments:

Ed Pilolla said...

first days of school are so exciting. one of the funest times of the year, both as a kid and adult. my nieces and nephews have been tawkin' about school for weeks. enjoy your visitors. have a great weekend:)

Ed Pilolla said...

cute pug:) love that he's stationed by the food and water bowls:)

Then Comes Baby K said...

your pug is so cute! I'm following your blog, I'm one of your newer tribe members :)
you can find me at http://materialgirlgreen.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I agree; friends are so important. It's easy to gain friends online and even easier to talk about private stuff to strangers, but it's so rewarding to have someone there to discuss your thoughts with in person.

Following you from Weekend Blog Hop.
CJ xx

Misty DawnS said...

Dexter is adorable!!! My step daughter has a Pug, and she's bringing her for a visit in October - can't wait!

Along These Lines ... said...

Dexter is a perfect name for a Pug!